Keep up with rapid business and workforce change with a flexible, cloud-based human resource information system (HRIS). Built for modern and global workforces, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central can help you automate core HR processes, deliver intuitive employee self-services, track time and absences – and much more.
01 People Profiles and HR Transactions
Keep track of HR information for all employees and contingent labor – and keep it in-line with country-specific requirements – with the people profile feature.
Use best practices to standardize HR processes and transactions, provide self-service access to important tasks, and simplify HR compliance with embedded localization.
- Provide a single source of truth for HR data
- Leverage localized best-practice processes to drive global compliance
- Benefit from live insights to make data driven decisions
- Deliver personalized experiences that improve everyday work-life
02 Organization and Position Management
Model and visualize your company – and use embedded analytics to get real-time insight into your entire workforce – with organizational management tools. You can also use position management capabilities to lay the groundwork for streamlined recruiting, succession planning, learning, and workforce planning.
- Design and maintain organizational structures that reflect your business
- Provide full information at a glance on contingent workers, global assignments, and those out of office
- Identify critical positions and facilitate operational workforce planning
03 Time Tracking and Absence Management
Manage time and attendance for your global workforce on a single platform. With embedded time management capabilities, your employees can track and record attendance according to local laws and collective labor agreements. They can also get real-time insight into their accrued balances, overtime, and premiums.
- Efficiently track time and attendance
- Accurately manage absences for all employees
- Automatically calculate employee time and pay
- Forecast workforce needs to optimize scheduling
04 Global Benefits Administration
Streamline the administration of complex employee benefits – and provide a consistent experience around the world. This feature gives employees a single place to enroll, manage, and claim benefits throughout the year. And it provides HR with a central source of benefits information, efficient reporting, and maximum visibility.
- Simplify the management of global benefits
- Utilize a flexible framework to meet your global benefits needs
- Provide a consistent benefits user experience around the world
- Gain visibility into your global benefits footprint